Snap-Proof your Future
Snap is one of the most enduring franchises in Ireland spanning nearly 40 years in business.
As a Snap Franchisee, you have everything in place to be successful from day one. All you need to do is drive a healthy team culture, work hard, look after your existing customers, while also focusing on winning new customers. Rest assured the rewards will come.
A Good Idea. Improved
We’ve been around long enough to know how quickly the business world changes. That’s why we’ve been working behind the scenes for many years to continually evolve the Snap model.
The world never stays still and we must stay one jump ahead to make sure that our clients can rely on us to provide everything they need to build their business.
While print continues to be a Snap strength, graphic design, signage, promotional products and all other essential marketing tools keep us at the cutting edge.
We can now deliver a fully integrated campaign for any level to the local business community. Our early adoption of the latest marketing technologies has set us apart from our completion and allows our Franchisees to enjoy continued success.
Our portfolio includes all of these services and more:
- Graphic Design
- Wide format
- Promotional Products
- Video & Animation
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
Your unique opportunity – our Franchise Formats
Every Snap Franchise has a specified territory that you’re free to develop and build upon as you wish.
There are three ways franchise candidates can join the SNAP network.
- Snap Conversion: Do you already own a print business? Snap Conversion Opportunity means you could convert your business into a Snap Centre.
- Traditional Snap Franchise Model.
- Snap Connect. We have developed a very attractive, lean, low investment and profitable operating model.
We’ll provide the following assistance:
- A fully integrated product offering.
- A full analysis of the businesses in your territory – your target market.
- Local area marketing support and regular, integrated campaigns.
- Training. Online, face-to-face and in-Centre.
- Franchise support. A dedicated Services Team committed to assisting you at all times.
- Franchise Operation Manuals
- Pre-opening support with employee recruitment and training
- Assistance on Business Plan
Behind you from day one
In many respects, when you join Snap you’re joining the Snap family. We often hear people say we are ‘good people to work with’. It’s a reputation we’re proud of.
Caring about our Franchisees, suppliers, employees and clients isn’t something we pay lip service to – how we relate to people is at the very core of what Snap is about.
During our training program, you will learn every aspect of running a franchise, including business set-up, management, operations, recruitment, sales, marketing, financial control and production.
The combination of online, in-Centre and face-to-face culminates in a formal graduation as a Franchise Owner.
Key ‘need to know’ points
- Snap Franchises operate Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- It’s a business-to-business environment (B2B).
- Franchise Agreement term is 10 years.
- Monthly IT Levy – tech support system for your business.
- We provide full-service support for your products and services
- Training & Development as needed
Is Snap the right choice for you? Attributes of a Snap Franchisee
- Passionate about sales [creating solutions] and capable of selling on added value and influencing key decision makers. Competent in identifying, managing, driving and closing quotes/sales pipeline.
- A strong communicator.
- Team player who is driven, adaptable, dynamic, and willing to bring confidence and enthusiasm to team members.
- It is a must that the individual is highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives and be skilled in prioritising. Forms the right structures, process, and/or teams to enhance productivity.
- A person with a hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing day to day activities. Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, competitive environment. The ability to execute is crucially important.
- Energetic, driven, motivated, upbeat professional who is open to feedback internally and externally in order to grow their business.
- An individual who wants to learn, who has a can-do attitude.
If you’d want to learn more about becoming part of the SNAP team, we’d love to hear from you!
SNAP-PROOF your freedom
We understand that becoming a business owner is a big decision for you, and we have similar considerations as we decide who will be offered a Snap Franchise.
We will do this over the Discovery Process to assist in the detailed gathering of information. This is important in our mutual evaluation.
Here’s a short step-by-step guide of how to get started:
- Give us a call / Complete the Snap Expression on Interest Form
- Meet us: we’ll arrange to meet to discuss our opportunities and how you envision yourself fitting into the Snap family
- Follow up meeting: once we have determined whether we are a potential good fit we will have another meeting to begin to formalise the process, we’ll talk about the business end of things and how to get the ball rolling
- Do your research: then it’s on you to do your research into Snap, you’ll meet the existing owners, do some market and territory research, and submit your business plan
- Approval: we make sure you have everything we need for a franchisee and introduce you to the wider Snap team
- Sign a Franchise Agreement
- Complete your Franchise management training
- Centre Opening: your centre launches, you’ll get yourself up and running and enjoy being part of the ever-growing Snap family.