Social Media & Web Graphics
Create clickable, shareable images online with Snap
Talk to Snap when you need to create effective online visuals. Spread your next offer, event or campaign with engaging graphics for social media, on your website, in blogs, and via online advertising.
Why? you’ll miss out on growing online audiences if you don’t. Be seen in the places your customers visit most.
Take a look. Irish Social Media Audiences include:
- Facebook users – 2,594,000
- Instagram users – 782,400
- Twitter users– 835,000
- Snapchat users – 590,000
- LinkedIn users – 1,285,200
And most of all …Remember, 90% of those over age 25 access the internet mostly by smartphone.
Make sure your offers, ideas and new promotions look great online. Our designers will optimise and resize your campaign visuals for mobile, tablet and desktop.
Take a look at our handy resources
- Social Media Graphic options
- Online Graphics checklist
- Design Brief Template
There’s more than one way to convert all the great visuals you’ve generated in print campaigns, into clickable, shareable images online.
Repurpose all your visual content with Snap Graphic Designers for social media, landing pages, as downloadable content or in display ads.
Use our Checklist.
If you’ve already got great creative visuals in the form of brochures, window displays, magazine advertisements, or leaflets.
We will translate your next project into eye-catching displays for all your channels and devices.
WHY INVEST IN
Captivating images get more clicks, shares and conversions.
- Visual content is 40 times more shareable on social media than any other types of content.
- Infographics are liked and shared on social media 3 times more than other any other type of content
- Ads in colour are Read up to 42% more often than ads in black and white
- Coloured visuals increase willingness to read a piece of content by 80%
YOUR DESIGN BRIEF
We’ve created a design brief template. It helps you to communicate your ideas when briefing your local Snap Designer.
Your design brief helps you focus on what you want to achieve before the project even begins.
A Win-Win for everyone.
What To Include In Your Design Brief
- Provide as much detail as possible!
- Focus on the results and outcomes of the design and the business objectives of the design project.
- Help the Designer understand your business, your project objectives, history
- Give them parameters – copy, branding notes, style guide, deadlines, target audience, budget and desired formats your will be needing.
- Give them a starting point, Detail any visual cues, motifs you like, and competitor benchmarks.
Take a look – use our template.
TAKE YOUR GRAPHICS ONLINE
Social Media Graphics
Logo Thumbnails & Avatar
PDF Slide Decks
Powerpoint Slide Decks