Printing Services in Ireland
At Snap, we understand that print is so much more than a simple brochure, or an A4 or A1 format paper. It is everything from signage for special events to business cards for everyday use, and everything in between. With our technologies and skill sets, you can even integrate print with digital marketing with smartphone technology. You can also now print on almost any surface or material.
There are a lot of things that are important when you are printing for your business. You have to ensure clear, attractive communication of your message while maintaining your branding throughout. We are well experienced in creating this balance and working with clients to ensure they get exactly what they need. Timing can also be an issue in that often you are under extreme time pressure. We work hard to ensure we can meet almost any deadline, regardless of how tight it may be!
Getting whatever it is you need printed couldn’t be simpler. Just get in touch with our team and we’ll talk you through your options. Our team of designers will create a customised design that will best communicate your message. Then, we’ll get everything you need printed and delivered to you in whatever time you have available.
Printing solutions for you
- Business cards
- Signage (indoor and outdoor)
- Posters (indoor and outdoor)
- Brochures/ leaflets
- Direct mail
- Corporate printing
- Labels and stickers
- Festive packaging
Get in touch and discover the power of print.
A business card is the most used and the most traditional piece of business stationery, it can say a lot about your business. For complete professionalism added to your contact details is the design and style of your card.
Snap business cards can be standard and premium with a rectangular or bespoke shape. You can have double or single sided printing and add foiling, spot uv varnish, embossing or debossing for that extra flourish.
BROCHURES DESIGN & PRINTING
From launching a new product to explaining your services business brochures are a very useful tool. Brochures can be seasonal, annual or evergreen but will always give your client that little bit more when understanding your product or service offering.
Brochures come in a range of shapes and sizes and some of the most common include the DL, A5 and A4. The design team at Snap will help you with the layout and texture options to make sure you leave an excellent lasting impression.
LEAFLETS & FLYERS
Get your message across with a lightweight and cost-effective marketing tool – the classic and familiar Leaflet and Flyer. A no nonsense print product that is quick to produce and easily distributed.
Snap can design and produce your bespoke print in special sizes, shapes or with special effects including die-cut and spot varnish.
The most popular printed leaflet and flyer formats include DL, A6, A5 and A4.
GREETING CARDS & INVITES
Keep it personal with greeting cards and invites directly to your favourite customers. To send a card that is personalised with individual names will be meaningful and delightful to all. Variable printing gives you the facility to personalise each card and allows a print run of corporate greeting cards with individual client details and a tailored message too.
Snap offer a full library of templates to choose from and can include your personalised message. A great marketing way to say thank you or see you soon.
MENUS & POSTERS
When it comes to important point of sale material like menus and posters provide the best customer experience with a quality presentation from Snap. Consider the font, paper quality, the size and the position of your logo for most impact.
Snap can provide the size and shape you require plus the added option of lamination. New updated menus and posters can be quickly turned around once your bespoke template is agreed.
LABELS & STICKERS
Have you a product that needs a personalised label at a cost-effective price? Bespoke labels are perfect for bottles, bags, point of sale and stationery. A quick and easy fix for a branding problem.
Snap offer a range of colours and shapes and sizes that can be produced to suit your product needs at a cost-effective price point.
For a personalised and highly targeted message direct mail is the perfect option. Your message can be personalised and offer all the benefits of your product or service straight to your client’s door.
Snap can design your bespoke direct mail campaign to grab attention and cut through the clutter. Available in a range of sizes and finishes making direct mail a great option for you.
Keep your branding consistent with your very own stationery pack to include headed notepaper, envelopes, compliment slips, delivery notes and much more.
Snap can develop custom designed, personalised business stationery with our in-house design team ready to work with you.
Do you need printed material for a corporate event? Internal and external events require a suite of pop-up prints to aid your brand presence. From backdrops to name tags, invites and lanyards a completely branded appearance has the most impact.
The Snap team can advise you on the best print products to suit your venue and provide an eye-catching design to help you stand out.
REPORTS & MANUALS
Have you training manuals or reports to produce for a very discerning audience? For reports that need to be both professional and durable talk to Snap.
We can produce a service to print and bind your reports and manuals on quality paper with a binding that allows for comfortable reading, pages for notes and a graphicly designed cover. The most popular size is A4.
Why choose Snap printing?
- We’ve been around since 1984, growing nationwide. We are market-leaders in Irish printing, among the first to adopt Digital Print Technology in Ireland.
- We have in-house designers to develop your ideas and to create the perfect design for your business.
- We offer a wide range of options in print material, finishes, font, style, and colour.
- You can choose any volume of print, with digital printing.
How to order print with Snap
- Send us your content. We accept your documents in a variety of formats: Hard copies, disc/USB, or upload online on our WeTransfer tool.
Print specifications help
How to prepare print-ready artwork
- When supplying artwork to Snap we need high-resolution CMYK PDF files with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all 4 sides
- We will need cut-marks if your job is scored or perforated.
- Indicate position of same on the bleed section to really help.
- Outline all fonts.
- Ensure all photos used in the artwork are high-resolution 300dpi, colour mode CMYK.
Why we need a high-resolution PDF @ 300dpi
- There are different requirements for both printed material and images for the screen. If you use an image from a website in your printed material it is more than likely to distort as there are fewer pixels or dots which make up the image. Images for the screen are generally 72 dpi (dots per inch) and images for print need to be 300 dpi.
CMYK colour mode explained
- Shorthand for the colours used in Four Colour Process Printing. Cyan, Yellow, Magenta and Black.
- This is the printed area which extends off the trimmed area.
- It is not possible to print all the way to the edge of the paper sheet. To achieve this effect it is necessary to print a larger area than is required and then trim the paper down. Typically a designer would allow an extra 3mm or bleed to colour and image areas to allow for a little leeway when trimming.
Crop marks explained
- Printed or drawn lines indicating where the paper should be cut to produce the correct page size. Crop marks are necessary for offset printing because the original paper that goes through the printing press is usually larger than the final page size.
If your job is a booklet with spine:
- Supply the Front & back cover (both sides) in a separate file & to include the spine size.
- Please note Microsoft Word & Publisher files cannot produce a PDF to the above requirements.
- If looking for 500 or more copies printed, the document has to be laid out in a proper program you can get ‘steps’ [colour separations] from. In other words, the lack of CMYK images support in Word/Publisher is one of the reasons why you shouldn’t use it to create documents for printing on an offset press.
To learn more, click here for our print jargon dictionary!