Christmas Marketing & Promotion
Christmas. It’s the time of year for rekindling client relationships, saying “Thank You” to your team and turning your brand into memorable experiences. Time for that big sales push and getting event-ready too. A massive opportunity for boosting business. Get more help and handy ideas this season. Plan, design and produce your festive end of year promotions in a Snap.
We’ll help you produce branded promotional gifts, online graphics, event displays, and printed collateral with less hassle. You can also prepare for the New Year with personalised diaries, planners and calendars branded with your logo too.
Talk to Snap about our print, design, promotional products, signage and display services. Our nationwide team and one-stop print management service will take the pressure off. Quickly, affordably and professionally.
Let US take some of that pressure off so YOU can go from business to pleasure this festive season.
Take a look at our checklist of marketing must-haves for Christmas below
Wrap up Christmas with our 9 Seasonal Marketing Must-Haves in A Snap.
- Get the Seasonal Look. Design your bespoke Christmas messages
- Branded Point of Sale and Display Solutions for Retail and Events
- Branded Sweets and Treats make perfect giveaways and promotional goody bag fillers
- Corporate Gifts for that special staff reward or prized loyal customer
- Branded Packaging for that special product promotion
- Corporate Greeting cards for Charity or tailored to a special message
- Gift Vouchers, Invites for those last minute purchases and giveaways
- Calendars, Wall Planners, Notebooks and Diaries make the perfect end of year gift
- Party Props and Event Signage that will keep your audiences entertained and engaged
Let’s Build your Christmas Story Starting Now
GET THE LOOK
Get a great look and an end of year hook.
Snap Graphic Design Services are here to help.
Start by visualising your main message for both Christmas and the
New Year (including January sales).
Where to begin?
• Have one strong message and settle on a theme that
represents your brand this season.
• Keep it consistent throughout your campaigns from start to
finish, across both your print and digital. You’ll need appropriate
graphics that are resized and optimised for all channels including
• Have some FUN. Did we mention it was a ‘Festive Season’ a good
time to let your business express itself
POINT OF SALE
Is your festive point-of-sale ready?
Be sure to have all your January Sale collateral designed, printed and at the ready before you and your suppliers break for Christmas.
Talk to your local Snap about: Flyers | Window display | Counter level Tent-cards and Strut cards | Festive Labels | Shel Talkers | Stickers
How To Make Your Point Of Sale Stand Out:
1. Eye-catching size matters and we do them all – from popular A3,
all the way to billboard and custom-size.
2. Traffic-stopping colours – full colour posters are magnets for our
3. Big bold fonts – to easily read your offer, branding, contact and
4. Made-to-measure finish – from weather resistant UV to glossy
SWEETS & TREATS
Keep your customers sweet with lollipops, jellybeans, branded tinned cookies, personalised chocolate bars and beyond…
We’ll help you source tastefully packaged treats. Customised them your branding and personalise each with a message.
Why not turn your giveaway into a Willy Wonka moment? Add a golden ticket for that special promotion.
- If you’re in B2B sales, it’s a handy number for sweetening gatekeepers, not just the buyers.
- In B2C? It’s great for handing out on the street and having on tap for every event or expo you arrive at.
- It will also make a thoughtful gifty gesture for your own team and their families.
More than just sugar coating. Make your brand memorable in the most delightful way
It’s Time to say ‘Thank You’.
When it comes to key clients and stakeholders, do it with a with a premium branded gift.
It’s also time to say thank you to our team too and reward the high performers. Is there a trophy or prize you need to present?
Keep your brand front and centre in the minds of those who matter most with that personal touch. Choose the right gift, and your brand will be in full view for a long time to come.
There are a plethora of premium gifts you can personalise for every type of person, whether it’s a golf kit, a leather-bound laptop case, a luxury travel kit, a suite of electronic accessories.
Necessary if you are a retailer, and super handy if you’re in any business during the gift-giving season. Customise any gift, giveaway, hamper or product packaging with a simple festive touch
Talk to Snap about simple easy ways to personalise and rebrand your packaging using
- Gift Goodie-Bags
- Foldable Boxes
- Customised Envelopes
Wrap up your online space too.
Add a seasonal flourish to your landing pages, newsletters, and social posts.
Sending a branded ‘Thank You’ message to all your clients is money well spent.
Mark the occasion with Charity Corporate Christmas cards this year! A real tactile greeting card in the post means so much more. Use our ready-made Christmas card designs or let us put together a bespoke and personalised corporate card for you.
When you have chosen a design, we will customise the Christmas cards with your company logo and a personal message from as few as 50 cards. View our range of card designs in our downloadable brochure here :
This year our charity Christmas cards support Blossom Ireland, a charity which assists children who have special needs. Snap will make a donation with each card you purchase.
Gift vouchers are a great idea when it comes to last-minute gift-giving. We can with seasonal print runs of branded gift vouchers or gift envelopes.
Use them as timely and useful promotional products for :
- Christmas and January Sale promotions
- Last minute gifts
- Event swag at awards ceremonies
- Giveaways for staff at the next Christmas do
PLANNERS & DIARIES
Create your own branded stationery as giveaways for the New Year in the form of:
This is an incredibly cost-effective way to get long-term exposure. Your business name and logo will feature on customers desks, 365 days a year. It’s a great sales tool for the new year – a great opening gambit for January sales campaigns, a handy stationery staple for employees and a timely gift for customers. A perfect gift for your employees as well.
It’s Christmas party season! Make it memorable with branded event collateral and party props including:
- Invites & posters
- Selfie Masks & cardboard Photo-booths
- Hashtag And Instagram cutouts
- Table setting Props & Place cards
- Directional signage & Banners
- Stage backdrops & podium signage
Whip up some social buzz with printed props. Keep guests snapping and posting – and more importantly a great excuse to have some fun. Be sure to have your hashtags visible. You’ll be getting some great crowd-sourced content in no time and lots of social mentions.