How To Print Your Flyers
Whether it’s a company event, new product launch or sales promotion, you’ll have to get the word out with a campaign. The challenge is to ensure every communication method you use works coherently together, whether its emails, posters, tweets or printed flyers.
Grab these tips. Get your marketing materials working in tandem.
There’s a wide marketing mix of print collateral and a growing array of digital platforms at your disposal. It’s easy to get caught up with spreading the word without linking the channels together.
It will be easier to tweak online content. But when it comes to a print run..
Stop. Look around. And consider these 3 points:
Make Sure Your Printed Flyer Drives Traffic
It’s all about combining the power of Print AND Digital.
You’ve invested a lot of time and money on earned online audiences online and carefully constructed platforms.
Don’t just aim to integrate your online platforms – think about connecting your offline collateral to the digital content you are generating.
Create A Call To Digital-Action
All marketing material needs a call to action. When creating printed material. Make sure your real world collateral, drives your audience to those essential landing pages you’ve been populating with all that deep content.
Drive those eyeballs to a digital CTA . HOW?
- Make sure your website address is clearly marked
- Consider using easy-to-remember shortened URLs if the real one is too long.
- Enable a QR code for fast smartphone access to a specific campaign landing page, social media channel or app.
- Use Dynamic QR codes that allow you to change the destination landing page as you get closer to the event.
- Don’t forget your email address for direct queries.
Makes Sure Your Event Flyer is Trackable Online
In the days of Madmen, the old adage was: 50% of Advertising is wasted, you just didn’t know which 50%.
That doesn’t always hold true this time
Not if you are tracking.
- Use a different promo code for each recipient segment/distribution point.
- Use a different trackable URL shortcode /QR code, to analyse where the traffic came from should your reader go online.
- Variable Digital printing technology also makes it easy for us to vary promo codes within the same print run. You can go further and personalise each flyer if needs b . You just need to include a database.
Fill Your Flyer With Visual Marketing
Did you know… 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. It’s not just about volume, it’s about speed. Visual information is understood 60,000 times faster.
It’s not just about creating fancy eye-popping graphics for the sake of it though. Splashing your flyers with lurid graphics and neon colours is not the only story here.
- It’s about conveying relevant information visually. Not inundating the viewer with reams of text – use infographics over paragraphs. Icons over headlines
- It’s about using a hierarchy of fonts, colour -coding and white space when organising information on a page.
- It’s about using graphics, memes and visualised data that enhance memory.
- It’s about ensuring your brand identity is consistent throughout the piece
All of the above is part of the parcel with good, experienced Graphic Design.
Imagine doing this with your next flyer …
A product launch flyer that plays a demonstration video,
A holiday or property flyer that gives a 360-degree tour of the location,
A college advertisement that gives face-to-face alumni testimonials and interviews,
A festival programme that plays trailers for future event,
A direct mail product catalogue that shows you how to wear or use each item.
A restaurant flyer that gives you a mouth watering visual of today’s special dish being made…
In Short? Trackable, Interactive, Lively Print Collateral
3 simple questions, that open up a more trackable, interactive, visual and lively experience using a simple event flyer
The technology is well within your reach these days.
It’s easier than you think.
Just #TalktoSnap ; query online in our quote box on the homepage, or via phone 1850 812002.
We’ll help on all fronts when it comes to your next campaign, event or promotion.