Snap is proud to announce we will be exhibiting at The Pharmaceutical Managers Institute‘s 29th Annual Business Day. Event Details :
- Date: April 13th, 2018
- Location: at Carton House Hotel, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
We look forward to supporting and engaging with representatives and decision makers in the Irish pharmaceutical industry, many of whom are our clients.
As a nationwide brand with 17 territories including Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Mayo and Galway; Snap centres have been servicing some of the top Global and local brands in the sector with their promotional, print, design and signage needs.
Some of Brands We Serve
What You Can Learn At PMI Business Day
Snap is proud to be exhibiting at one of the most significant events in the Irish Pharmaceutical Industry’s calendar, which has the Team ” Partner’s in Progress” this year
The Pharmaceutical Managers’ Institute of Ireland is dedicated to fostering excellence in management practice among its members, through education, partnership and peer to peer connections and will be bringing.
- Biosimilars – discussing their impact on treating chronic diseases – with views from the HSE, Clinician & Industry!
- GDPR legislation & best practice in the management of data
- The future of Primary Care
- Economic & Pharmaeconomic Update
- Innovation in the treatment of neurological conditions including Parkinson’s
- Branding success story – how The Irish Fairy Door company have sprinkled their magic around the world
Speakers and Panellists at PMI Business Day include:
- Dr Roisin Adams, Acute Drugs Hospital Programme, HSE
- Dr. Virginia Acha, Executive Director – Global Regulatory Policy, MSD R&D Innovation Centre
- Dr. Paul Cornes, Consultant Oncologist
- Professor Trevor Duffy, Consultant Rheumatologist – Connolly Hospital & the Hermitage Clinic
- Dr. Ciara Clancy, Founder & CEO – Beats Medical
- Dr. Stephen Weir, Economics Lecturer – IPA
- Niamh Sherwin Barry, Co-Founder & CEO – Irish Fairy Door Company
- Barry O’Brien, Managing Director – AMMC
- Marie Murphy, Operations Director – Fort Privacy
- Tricia Higgins, Legal Director – Fort Privacy
- Matt Cooper – Broadcaster, Author and Journalist.
Why #TalktoSnap at the PMI Business Day?
To help you maximise your people and stores’ potential, we look forward to supporting fellow delegates and exhibitors with a helpful range of products, services and content.
Talk to Snap about our track record in tailored solutions in
- 360 Print management support for your corporate printing needs
- Graphic Design in both Print and Digital content
- Brand Custodian Services or Executing Brand Realignment Projects
- Direct mail and email campaign design, print and management
- Print Management for training manuals, leaflets, flyers, catalogues and brochures
- Point of Sale, Window graphics and Display collateral for trade marketing campaigns.
- Business stationery
- Signage including health and safety and Directional signage for manufacturing facilities
- Packaging, Labels and Stickers
- Promotional Products and branded merchandise
- Event Collateral and Staging for your next outing
Go on.. enjoy some banter with us. We have some handy event goodies when you call up to the Snap Stand like a very useful Mobile phone chargers for those of you on the run.
Ask for our helpful Checklists
Lots of handy advice will be on hand to help you with your next promotion, event or rebranding project.
- Event Collateral checklist
- Design Checklist of Digital Content
- Signage and Display Checklists
We will be at the Exhibiting area ready to touch base.
Ready to join us?
If you wish to get in touch with the Snap Marketing team before or after the event just drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us anytime at 1850 812002 for a quick quote or query in any of our snap centres in the meantime
See you there!
Comments are closed.