Snap Gets One And Gives One At The 2017 Irish Franchise Awards
Winner of Best Franchise Marketing, and a Certificate of Excellence for Snap Dun Laoghaire.
Snap celebrated franchising success on May 19th at the Radisson Blu St.Helens during the 2017 Irish Franchise Awards held in association with AIB.
We came home as winners of Best Franchise Marketing Campaign and were also proud sponsors of the Best Support to the Franchise Sector Award.
In addition, one of our most driven and energetic Franchisees; Emma Kearney of Snap Dun Laoghaire, came home with a certificate of excellence as finalists in the Franchisee of the Year award 2017.
What Happens at the Irish Franchise Awards?
It’s our annual franchise industry event. Key brands and players in Ireland’s Franchise sector got together to recognise excellence in franchising through the Franchise Association of Ireland.The outstanding achievements of businesses, brands, stakeholders and individuals in the franchise industry are rewarded and recognised.
An unmissable black-tie gala AND networking opportunity comprising 230 guests. In between, the serious business, there were bellyfuls of laughs generated by host and MC: Newstalk’s Jonathan Healy. Violinists and ‘digital fire’ entertained as we awaited final results.
Bespoke crystal awards were presented.
How We Won the Best Franchise Marketing Award
The Best Marketing Campaign Award Sponsored by the Sunday Business Post made our night!
Best Franchise Marketing Campaign Award 2017
The Irish Campaign that Won
- Campaign Creative and Concept – For this campaign, we wanted to remind our customers of their first delightful experience of print content which was the childhood comic book. Our direct mail flyer resembled an A4 shaped comic. Our visuals took their cue from Marvel Comics iconography and graphic vocabulary.
- Taglines: “Discover The power of Print” and “There’s more to Print than Paper”
- We invented a retro superhero “Print Man” and created a storyboard whereby ‘Printman’ saved businesses everywhere from the work of ‘Doctor Invisible – all part of the story-telling in our Direct mail piece. Printman had the power to bring brands to life again with Signage, banners, print and promo products.
- Suffice it to say the story was also told online – by slideshow video on Twitter, and via snackable pieces of content in Social Media, called #Snaptips.
- There was also a lucky draw competition for Clients who spent on print to nurture existing relationships.
We created a promotional product for the campaign: a power bank decorated with the campaign image and call to action – We made this available for all Snap centres to give away to our top 20 clients. We also used these in our B2B event giveaways
The Effect? Some customers called to say it delighted them when it landed on their desks. The Irish General Post Office marketing team even gave us a social media thumbs up, when a copy landed in their marketing office. They saidg it was a great example of direct mail. Whoot Whoot!
We Gave an Award Too!
Best Support to the Franchise Sector Sponsored by Snap Printing went to the enterprising winners: Let’s Operate.
We gave recognition to a company that has been operating as a boutique technology advisory and data insight consultancy firm, specialising in the services and retail franchising sector.
Did you know…
Over 28,000 people are now working in the Irish franchise sector engaged in the operations of 2,975 different franchise units across a wide range of sectors ranging from retailing and food service right through to an interesting selection of business-to-business and business-to-consumer services.
It was a great night of networking and re-affirming historic relationships.
Ready to Join the Snap Ireland Community?
If you wish to learn more about franchising with Snap don’t hesitate to call us anytime at 01-4660525 for a quick chat. Learn more about us and download your 10 Steps to franchising with Snap here.
Would you like to work with Snap? We’re always on the lookout for talent across Design, Customer Serice, Sales, Business development, Print Production and Management. Scan our latest Job vacancies here
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to #TalktoSnap if you’re stuck for a marketing services partner.
Comments are closed.