Snap Exhibits with Giveaways At The All Ireland Business Summit Croke Park
Imagine spending a day networking with Ireland’s finest businesses.
Rub shoulders with potential clients & customers, partners and peers.
Hear from some of the top business leaders and some of the most engaging motivational speakers.
Learn to grow your business in Ireland.
Win Tickets to The All-Ireland Summit
We’ve tickets to giveaway to the All-Ireland Summit. Each one is worth 149Euro each + vat. Just keep an eye out for our social posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
Win a One for all Voucher On Us At The All-Ireland Summit
Head down to our stand and take a selfie with the Team, we’ll put you in the draw
Engage in some banter with the Snap Team. Grab some event swag goodies when you call up to the Snap Stand.
Snap will be supporting the event, exhibiting alongside other key national brands.
Learn About our Getaway Prize with Ireland’s Blue Book.
Talk to us about our one-stop suite of event marketing and print management services to help you scale up. Our Event Promo competition for a weekend away is up for grabs.
Spend €500 or more on your next Event using Snap Design, Print of digital services by May 1st – and you will be in a draw to win a €350 voucher to somewhere sumptuous with Ireland’s Blue Book.
We have 17 Snap centres nationwide with a track record of serving up to 70% of the Top 1000 Companies in Ireland in the last 30 years. We totally get Events.
- Get chatting at The Networking Breakfast with Bobby Kerr
- All-Ireland Business Awards – Have your businesses achievements recognised and celebrated in front of 600+ business leaders at the All-Ireland Business Summit and be crowned a Business All Star
- Business Showcase Area – Visit Snap and other companies exhibiting. We’re all focused on giving you helpful range of products, services and good ‘ole advice to help grow your business
Turbo Charge your Thinking at the All Ireland Business Summit
Receive endless inspiration from individuals who overcame the odds.
• Sinead Kane, the blind runner who is making history. In the past month alone, Sinead has completed seven marathons on seven continents in seven days and ran a whopping 172km in 24-hours around a track in Finland.
• Ahmed Elafifi outline how he’s taking a brand new beverage concept global after guiding Coca-Cola and Red Bull for several years. Tranquini® was launched only in April 2015 and is already available in 40 countries across three continents.
And many others – including Mick Crean, CEO of MicksGarage.com, Peter Casey, founder of Claddagh Resources, Chris Flak CEO of Unplug and Pádraic Ó Máille, CEO of Mentors.ie – all spell out how they found their own fast-tracks to success.
Early bird tickets finish Sept 20th, but you can still get group discounts if you book soon.
If you wish to get in touch with the Snap Marketing team before or after the event just drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
Comments are closed.