Business Card Type
The many ways to present a business card
Consider which type suits you:
- Standard: Great as you start-up your business and bootstrap.
- Premium: Use a high-grade stock, exra varnish, die-cutting for a bespoke shape and special crisp colours
- Matte finish: Denote subtlety. Matte stock or matte coating, gives the tactile feel of satin or silk, Make a statement about your taste, aesthetic and exclusivity.
- Recycled paper: Recycled paper gives a matte finish, and shows you take corporate responsibility seriously.
- Gloss finish: High-impact gloss intensifies colours using gloss paper or a varnish. Gloss improves durability. They can survive any pocket, wallet or cardholder.
- Appointment cards: Don’t let them miss a meeting with appointment cards.
- Embossed Business Cards: Give the impression of quality and well-thought out design whilst standing out. Embossing can look completely different across a variety of paper stocks.
Ready to make the best first impression you can?
When Print Advertising Cuts Through Online Clutter Recent research shows print advertising is more effective than online, contrary to conceived...Read More
7 Print Finish Terms Every SME Owner & Marketer Needs To Know Your Snappy Guide to Print Finishes Starts Here...Read More