Business Card Type
The many ways to present a business card
Consider which type suits you:
- Standard: Great as you start-up your business and bootstrap.
- Premium: Use a high-grade stock, exra varnish, die-cutting for a bespoke shape and special crisp colours
- Matte finish: Denote subtlety. Matte stock or matte coating, gives the tactile feel of satin or silk, Make a statement about your taste, aesthetic and exclusivity.
- Recycled paper: Recycled paper gives a matte finish, and shows you take corporate responsibility seriously.
- Gloss finish: High-impact gloss intensifies colours using gloss paper or a varnish. Gloss improves durability. They can survive any pocket, wallet or cardholder.
- Appointment cards: Don’t let them miss a meeting with appointment cards.
- Embossed Business Cards: Give the impression of quality and well-thought out design whilst standing out. Embossing can look completely different across a variety of paper stocks.
Ready to make the best first impression you can?
ALL, Banners/Posters/Signage, Brochures, Business Cards, Business Stationery, Digital Print Production, Direct Mail, Display, Greeting Cards, Greeting Cards, Leaflets & Flyers, Marketing, Posters, Print, Promotional Products, Signage
7 Print Finish Terms Every SME Owner & Marketer Needs To Know Your Snappy Guide to Print Finishes Starts Here...Read More