Internal Sales & Customer Service Representative Job Description
Role Title: We are currently hiring an Internal Sales / Customer Service Representative – Full Time post
Reports to: Centre Manager
Location: Snap Mayo
Renumeration: Basic salary will be based on skills and experience – evidence provided during the interview process.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact: email@example.com
f you would like to be considered for this role: When applying: email a cover letter covering why you feel you should be considered for the position along with an updated CV to Centre Manager – Deirdre Drennan.
Internal Sales / Customer Service Representative Job Overview:
- Position Description:
- The main objective in this opportunity as Sales Account Executive is to increase/develop sales.
- The Sales Account Executive is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals by managing a portfolio of existing business along with seeking out/developing new opportunities [within existing customers and most importantly new customers].
- Responsibility for the preparation of all ‘daily’ quotes and quick follow-up to drive a high conversion rate will form a considerable part of this role.
- The Sales Account Executive will lead from the front and take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service to our customers [from incoming calls/quotes to product invoiced] and in parallel execute business objectives, with the goal of driving sales growth.
- While this is a predominantly internal role, there will be the opportunity to visit customers on occasion [or when required] to aid customer relationships and indeed the development of the Sales Account Executive.
- Coordinate and work with a team comprising of one Managing Director, one Centre Manager, two Designers and two in Production.
- Drive long term growth by building relationships with customers.
- Promote a high performing culture with drive for execution.
- Ensure quick turnaround time [and high conversion] of daily quote requests. This is a key part of the role and therefore experience in executing such tasks is essential [quote and order processing].
- Maintain gross margins in line with business guidelines [provide justification where margin is below target, before proceeding].
- Identify and manage leads from multiple sources [e.g. Visible in territory, Newspapers, Magazines, Internet, Trade Shows, Historical data and Email campaigns], which in turn result in meetings for the Managing Director and or Centre Manager.
- Manage and drive sales related activities including customer outreach [email/phone-call], relationship call activity, Pipeline [quotes] and lost business using the CRM system. Maintain accurate and current customer data on the CRM. Where existing business, opportunities/quotes are at threat of loss put preventative actions in place early, where possible.
- Understand customer needs and advise of other products and services which could suit their current or future needs.
- Encourage a positive working environment and promote open communication and engagement.
- Manage Creditors & Debtors
- Coordinate with/develop ‘Outworker’ and Supplier relationships [Current & Future].
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, market products and services knowledge [feedback notable updates to the team].
- Address any customer issues in a timely and professional manner [all customers issues to be logged on our CRM system once identified and updated until closed].
- Request feedback, testimonials, and ‘positive’ on-line reviews.
- At all times promote a good image of the Company [Present professional image through sales aids, person and communication].
- Perform other tasks / admin tasks as required.
General areas of responsibility
- Be responsible for maintaining and complying with Company Health and Safety standards thereby minimising the risk to themselves and other persons.
- Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- At all times promote a good image of the Company [Present professional image through Sales Aids, Person and communication]
- Read Company rules and procedures and notices displayed by the Company. Adhere to Snap systems at all times ensuring compliance with documented procedures and ISO requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc projects / duties as required.
- Report promptly any defective equipment.
- Report all hazardous situations or dangerous occurrences immediately to your line manager.
- All Company and departmental business to be treated in the strictest confidence and not to be disclosed to persons outside the department or Company.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The Snap Sales Department will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
How to apply for this Job
Please read the job descriptions first to ensure that you have the relevant experience, capabilities and qualifications before applying.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The Snap business will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note explaining what you can bring to this role with reference to the requirements of this position.
Send your Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not require the help of agencies at this time.
For Any General Queries, Contact us at :
Snap Group Office
19, Naas Road Business Park
P: 01 4568890