Sales Account Executive Job Description
Role Title: We are currently hiring Sales Account Executive (Internal)
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Location: 19 Naas Road Business Park, Inchicore, Dublin 12
Renumeration: Scale: €25,000 to €30,000 basic salary [based on skills and experience evidence provided during the interview process], plus annual bonus.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact: Elish@snap.ie
Please read the job decription carefully and email a Cover Letter covering why you feel you should be considered for the position along with an updated CV.
Snap Ireland was founded in 1984 by Mick Kearney. It operates 14 franchised and two owned centres across Ireland. Through its franchised network, Snap Ireland is the number one print and essential marketing/promotion services partner working with Irish SME’s and Multinational companies to Large Corporate organisations. Snap centres employ c130 staff in the group and have the highest number of graphic designers in Ireland – with over 25% of the workforce working on creative solutions. Winners of multiple Irish Franchise awards, including Service Franchise of the Year on three separate occasions. The Snap Ireland Master Franchise and two Centres [Naas Rd & Galway] were purchased from Mick Kearney and his three business partners in December 2018 by Sean Murray [CEO of the business].
Sales Account Executive – Role Description:
The main objective in this opportunity as Sales Account Executive is to increase/develop sales.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals by managing a portfolio of existing business along with seeking out/developing new opportunities [within existing customers and most importantly new customers].
- The preparation of all ‘daily’ quotes and quick follow-up to drive a high conversion rate will form a considerable part of this role.
- The Sales Account Executive will lead from the front and take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service to our customers [from incoming calls/quotes to product invoiced] and in parallel execute business objectives, with the goal of driving sales growth.
- While this is a predominantly internal role, there will be the opportunity to visit customers on occasion [or when required] to aid customer relationships and indeed the development of the Sales Account Executive.
- Coordinate and work with a team comprising of one Business Development Manager, possibly one other Sales Account Executive, two Designers and one in Production.
- Drive long term growth by building relationships with customers.
- Promote a high performing culture with drive for execution.
- Ensure quick turnaround time [and high conversion] of daily quote requests. This is a key part of the role and therefore experience in executing such tasks is essential [quote and order processing].
- Maintain gross margins in line with business guidelines [provide justification where margin is below target, before proceeding].
- Identify and manage leads from multiple sources [e.g. Visible in territory, Newspapers, Magazines, Internet, Trade Shows, Historical data and Email campaigns], which in turn result in meetings for the BDM.
- Manage and drive sales related activities including customer outreach [email/phone-call], relationship call activity, Pipeline [quotes] and lost business using the CRM system. Maintain accurate and current customer data on the CRM. Where existing business, opportunities/quotes are at threat of loss put preventative actions in place early, where possible.
- Understand customer needs and advise of other products and services which could suit their current or future needs.
- Encourage a positive working environment and promote open communication and engagement.
- Manage Creditors, Debtors, Invoicing.
- Coordinate with/develop ‘Outworker’ and Supplier relationships [Current & Future].
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, market products and services knowledge [feedback notable updates to the team].
- Address any customer issues in a timely and professional manner [all customers issues to be logged on our CRM system once identified and updated until closed].
- Request feedback, testimonials, and ‘positive’ on-line reviews.
- At all times promote a good image of the Company [Present professional image through sales aids, person and communication].
- Perform other tasks / admin tasks as required.
Sales Account Executive Job Requirements
- Desirable to have experience in the Print industry [Design, Promotional Products, Signage, Events, Marketing materials], however not essential.
- Strong relationship building with a high degree of responsiveness, and integrity. Strong people skills / team skills are essential for this role.
- A sales professional with a minimum of three years’ experience and proven track record of successfully providing solutions B2B.
- Competent in identifying, managing, driving and closing quotes/sales pipeline.
- Experience in maintaining, developing and growing customer accounts.
- Expert in the use and execution of a Business Management System and CRM.
- Commercially astute and excellent negotiation, influencing, and conflict management skills.
- Professionally persistent in achieving a target.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with attention to detail. Professional phone manner essential.
- Strong understanding and ability to ensure standards and processes of Quality [ISO standard], Health, Safety and Environment are upheld.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Data extraction and ability to run reports.
- A strong educational background, fluent in English and a clean driving license..
Sales Account Executive Attributes:
- Team player who is driven, adaptable, dynamic, and willing to bring confidence and enthusiasm to team members. It is intended to grow the business over time; therefore s/he would need to have the appetite, drive, focus and adaptability to expand the territory and sales beyond what it is
- Passionate about sales [creating solutions] and capable of selling on added value and influencing key decision makers throughout multiple routes to market.
- It is a must that the individual is highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives andbe skilled in prioritising. Forms the right structures and process to enhance productivity. Manages time effectively.
- A person with a hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies. Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, competitive environment. The ability to execute is crucially important.
- An open personality that can fit with the company’s culture of integrity and respect for colleagues.
- Is flexible, maintains effectiveness by adjusting behaviour, work routines, and habits to meet a goal and/or changing circumstances [taking into account future ambitions to grow the business beyond what it is today – including a new office location in the future – growth dependent].
- Energetic, driven, motivated, upbeat professional who is open to receiving and adapting to feedback/development guidance. An individual who wants to learn.
- A positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond.
How to apply for this Job
Please read the job descriptions first to ensure that you have the relevant experience, capabilities and qualifications before applying.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The Snap business will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note explaining what you can bring to this role with reference to the position you are looking for
Send your Applications for Dublin based posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not require the help of agencies at this time.
For Any General Queries, Contact us at :
Snap Group Office
19, Naas Road Business Park
P: 01 4568890