Digital Print and Signage Technician
- Printing, finishing and dispatching quality products on time and to specification
- Manufacturing and installing signs and display graphics
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Following agreed business and administration procedures
- Helping to maintain a safe, enjoyable and organised work environment
- Contributing your efforts and ideas for the improvement of the business
How to apply for this Job
Please read the job descriptions first to ensure that you have the relevant experience, capabilities and qualifications before applying.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The Snap business will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note explaining what you can bring to this role with reference to the requirements of this position.
Send your Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not require the help of agencies at this time.
For Any General Queries, Contact us at :
Snap Group Office
19, Naas Road Business Park
P: 01 4568890