Group Administrator Job Description
Role Title: Group Administrator – Part Time
Reports to: Group Operations Manager
Snap Ireland was founded in 1984 by Mick Kearney. It operates 14 franchised and two owned centres across Ireland. Through its franchised network, Snap Ireland is the number one print and essential marketing/promotion services partner working with Irish SME’s and Multinational companies to Large Corporate organisations. Snap centres employ c130 staff in the group and have the highest number of graphic designers in Ireland – with over 25% of the workforce working on creative solutions. Winners of multiple Irish Franchise awards, including Service Franchise of the Year on three separate occasions. The Snap Ireland Master Franchise and two Centres [Naas Rd & Galway] were purchased from Mick Kearney and his three business partners in December 2018 by Sean Murray [CEO of the business].
Group Administrator Position Description:
The main objective in this opportunity as Group Administrator is to manage a variety of administrative tasks, office support, coordinate office activities and provide support for CEO, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager and the 16 Snap centres.
Administration support will also be required within sister companies of KMCM Franchising Limited (Madryn Limited – T/A Snap Naas Road and Onchanton Limited – T/A Snap Galway).
The Group Administrator will take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service to our customers (Franchise Centres).
Group Administrator Responsibilities
- Administration support for CEO, Operations Manager and Marketing Manager
- Address call and email queries dealing with calls and email queries from the 16 Snap Centres (Owners and staff)
- Log and prepare supplier invoices for monthly payments
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate meetings by scheduling appropriate times, booking rooms and planning refreshments
- Coordinate training for staff when needed
- Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and visible
- Management of office facilities
- Draft and format relevant documents and reports for managers and Snap centres as required
- Perform other admin tasks as required
- Attend trade shows and conferences as requested
- Admin support within KMCM Franchise subsidiaries
- Manage CEO expenses
- Strong people skills are essential for this role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Data extraction and ability to run reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Strong ability to multitask
- Team player who is driven, adaptable, dynamic, and willing to bring confidence and enthusiasm to team members.
- It is a must that the individual is highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives and be skilled in prioritising.
- A person with a hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies. Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, competitive environment. The ability to execute is crucially important.
- An open personality that can fit with the company’s culture of integrity and respect for colleagues.
- Is flexible, maintains effectiveness by adjusting behaviour, work routines, and habits to meet a goal and/or changing circumstances
- Energetic, driven, motivated, upbeat professional who is open to receiving and adapting to feedback/development guidance.
- A positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond.
How to apply for this Job
Please read the job descriptions first to ensure that you have the relevant experience, capabilities and qualifications before applying.
Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note explaining what you can bring to this role with reference to the position you are looking for
Send your Application to Operations Manager email@example.com.
We do not require the help of agencies at this time.
For Any General Queries, Contact us at :
Snap Group Office
19, Naas Road Business Park
P: 01 4568890