Christmas Business Blog Competition!
Our experience at Snap has taught us quite a lot about Christmas marketing essentials
We’ve put them all together in an evergreen blog called “12 Merry Marketing Tips For Christmas “
Have you any Christmas Marketing tips and advice to add? You could win a boost to your business and personal brand.
We invite you to pen them down on-screen in your website or blog.
We want YOU to blog about your favourite , best , cleverest , canniest marketing ideas for Christmas
What’s in it for you?
Sharing is caring : We will share your blog with our online audiences on social.
Linking : We will add a link to your blog in a rolling list for all to see.
Be in to win €500 worth of Snap prizes
If you’ve got great marketing ideas, we would like to extend a helpful hand and bring them to life.
The winner will receive €500 worth of Snap Services in Print, Design or Digital products with any Snap centre. the prize is inclusive of dinner for 2 on us.
Use it towards your next campaign whether its an event you’re running, a new brand identity that needs refreshing, or an overhaul of your business stationery
Not sure what you can use it for? Take a look Here
- Use our Graphic Design services for online content, logo redesign and print campaigns
- Get fresh Business Stationery and Business cards made with your logo
- Get a Web Audit
- Create a flyers, posters and Point-of -Sale made
How To Enter our Christmas Blog Competition
- Blog about any one or a combination of the following themes.
- Advice , ideas and tips for anyone seeking to market their SME business or brand during the Christmas season.
- Or Tell your own story : How are you marketing your brand or personal brand this Christmas?
- What lessons have you learnt whilst trying to promote your brand or business during the Christmas season?
- What Christmas marketing campaigns have you been inspired by and why.
- To qualify for entry you have to be based in Ireland.
- Make a note in your blog introduction summary referencing Snap Ireland and the competition. Please hyperlink your reference to Snap Ireland with https://www.snap.ie/
- Make sure your blog is no less than 500 words and no more than 1200 words. You can include visual content
- Send in your Christmas Business Blog to email@example.com with the following information so we can reach you
- Blog URL & Website address
- Your Contact details and telephone number
- Full name,
- Company name if available
- Closing date for entry will be December 2oth 2016 11:55pm .
- Winners will be announced by Jan 4th. If you are the winner, we will contact you first to verify before making the announcement.
There you have it. May the odds be in your favour. We’re looking forward to listening and sharing your ideas.
Questions regarding our Christmas Blog Competition?
#TalktoSnap at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet us @SnapIreland to learn more. We would be happy to chat
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only 1 blog per person may be entered.
- Employees of Snap Ireland Centres or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be chosen by judges in Snap Group office.
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Snap Group Marketing office will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Prizes are assigned to individuals submitting the blog for use by themselves or their designated business / brand.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Comments are closed.