Business Development Manager Vacancy at Dublin City Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated B2B Sales Professional to join the Snap Dame Street team. If you’re ambitious, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your sales career, selling our strong range of products and services to buyers across the full spectrum of Irish and international businesses in Dublin’s south city centre.
SNAP General Summary
Snap Ireland was founded in 1984 by our current director (and shareholder) Michael Kearney. It operates 14 franchised and 2 owned centres across Ireland. Through its franchised centre network, Snap Ireland is a design, print and essential marketing services partner for Irish SME’s and a key service provider to large Corporate Clients. Snap centres employ c130 staff in the group and have the highest number of graphic designers in Ireland – with over 25% of the workforce working on creative solutions for customers. Winners of multiple Irish Franchise awards, including Service Franchise of the Year on three separate occasions.
Position Summary For A Business Development Executive At Snap:
Snap has experienced significant growth over the past 4 years and we are now seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to help us achieve further growth.
The Business Development role is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals by seeking out new opportunities with SME and Corporate clients across all product lines to include print, design, signage, promotional products and websites.
This is a full-time position. Salary always depending on experience.
Reporting to the General Manager and Franchise Owner.
Role Location & Resources
This Sales role will be based in a specific Snap centre location in Snap Dames St. Dublin city centre but will mostly be working in the field meeting clients.
Business Development Executive Job Description
The Business Development Manager rôle includes the following tasks and responsibilities –
• Identifying prospects and qualifying them to create genuine new business leads
• Securing fact-finding meetings and creating quoting opportunities
• Presenting proposals and quotations
• Closing sales
• Selling design, print, signage, display, direct marketing, websites, digital marketing services, and promo products
• Cross-selling products and services, to ensure that the overall value of the business with each new customer is maximised
• Working to agreed sales and activity targets
• Communicating effectively with customers and colleagues to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded
• Participating in the development and execution of local marketing initiatives
• Behaving in accordance with our business values and ethics, offering the highest levels of honesty, integrity and customer service at all times
Key Responsibilities of our Business Development Executive:
- Drives all sales related activities including Call activity, Pipeline Management (use of Zoho CRM), New Account Development, and follow-up on targeted marketing programmes and special offers.
- Carry out weekly customer meetings in line with the number of visits required to hit quarterly/annual sales target. All meeting minutes to be updated in CRM weekly, to include brief summary, actions and timeline to complete actions.
- Sourcing leads from multiple sources [ex. Local/National Papers, Magazines, Internet, Trade Shows and Email campaigns].
- Position, explain and promote the full product portfolio to existing and prospective clients [Prepare written presentations, reports and quotations in conjunction with CSR’s/Internal Sales personnel].
- Continually enhance your product knowledge and selling skills.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for print and print-related products.
- Obtain Field (customer/market) feedback and work with Management to solve customer problems, improve quality and reliability and drive product improvement.
- Maintain accurate and current customer data on CRM (Zoho).
- Create and maintain prospecting plans, success criteria, and other goals surrounding pipeline creation, sales opportunity management and accurate forecasting.
- Develop strategies to increase pipeline and drive opportunities further in the sales cycle.
- To be the customer interface between the company and the market.
- Address any customer issues in a timely and professional manner [all customers issues to be logged on our CRM and put to closed once addressed].
- Submit all reports in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- To undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
Knowledge & Skills Required for Business Development Sales Roles
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B Sales related role
- Expert in the use and execution of CRM.
- Knowledge of strategic selling, sales methodologies, sales reporting and sales industry best practices.
- Competent in managing, driving and closing sales pipeline.
- A proven track record in a business that provides solutions.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm with a Passion for creating solutions and customer service.
- Highly effective organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Exemplary oral and written English language skills. Must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- A university degree, diploma or other third level qualification
General Areas of Responsibility
- Be responsible for maintaining and complying with Company Health and Safety standards thereby minimising the risk to themselves and other persons.
- Ensure that good housekeeping standard are maintained.
- At all times promote a good image of the Company [Present professional image through Sales Aids, Car, Person and communication]
- Read Company rules and procedures and notices displayed by the Company. Adhere to Snap systems at all times ensuring compliance with documented procedures and ISO requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc projects / duties as required.
- All Company and departmental business to be treated in the strictest confidence and not to be disclosed to persons outside the department or Company.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities of this position. The Snap Sales Department will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
The successful candidate will be offered a generous package, commensurate with his or her skills, including generous sales commission and bonuses for achieving agreed targets.
How to Apply for this Position
Please email CV, and cover letter to Snap Group Office via wendyrose(at)snap.ie
Snap Print, Design and Websites provide businesses with a wide range of essential marketing services under one roof, including graphic design, online marketing services (such as websites, eNewsletters and ePublications) and direct marketing through personalised print.
The Snap group is Ireland’s market leader in business printing. We have serviced top 1,000 companies, bringing 30 years’ experience to our clients via 17 Centres nationwide.
We pride ourselves on offering a full range of print, graphic design and marketing solutions.
Our skilled graphic design team provides a professional, friendly service whether it be for an initial consultation or ensuring an urgent deadline can be efficiently met.
Be part of a team of designers, digital experts, sales executives and marketers who provide a range of print, design and web related support for every stage of a company’s development – from launch through to ongoing marketing and brand awareness.
Comments are closed.