Vacancy for Internal Accounts and External Sales – Snap Leeson
Are you a go-getter with experience in Signage and Promotional Products who thrives in a fast-moving business? This is for you…We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Internal Accounts and External Sales person to grow sales in a territory.
No two days will be the same. Sell a wide range of products and services to buyers across the full spectrum of Irish and international businesses in Dublin’s south city centre. Meet a network of influential brands and businesses in the heart of Dublin’s business district. Gain excellent hands-on experience in a variety of marketing and promotional projects your clients will bring.
Be part of a nationwide community of Snap Centres and one of Ireland’s most well-known brands. We’re even backed by a global brand with a larger family in Australia, New Zealand and China.
General Summary: This is Snap
Snap Ireland was founded in 1984… It operates 14 franchised and 2 owned centres across Ireland. Through its franchised centre network, Snap Ireland is the number one print and essential marketing services partner for Irish SME’s. Snap centres employ c130 staff in the group and have the highest number of graphic designers in Ireland – with over 25% of the workforce working on creative solutions for customers. Winners of multiple Irish Franchise awards, including Service Franchise of the Year on three separate occasions.
Role Location & Resources
The Internal Account and External Sales role will drive sales across the geography described.
Key attributes Required: Internal Accounts & External Sales:
- A sales professional with a proven track record of successfully growing revenues through implementing strategy, process and direction.
- Passionate about sales and capable of selling on added value and influencing key decision makers throughout multiple routes to market.
- A person with a hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies. Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, competitive environment.
- An open personality that can fit with the company’s culture of integrity and respect for colleagues.
- Energetic, motivated, upbeat professional.
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities of our Sales Team :
- Manage & Drive all sales related activities including Call activity, Pipeline Management (use of Zoho CRM), Key Account management (i.e. Key Account Plans as required: updated Decision makers, Customer contact details, Share of Wallet by product, etc.), New Account Development, and follow-up on targeted marketing programmes and special offers.
- Carry out weekly customer meetings [Calendar invite to be sent to customer in advance with agenda] to existing and new customers in line with the number of visits required to hit quarterly/annual sales target [as per annual objectives signed off by Manager]. All meeting minutes to be updated in CRM end of day [end of week latest], to include brief summary, actions and time-line to complete actions.
- Sourcing leads from multiple sources [ex. Local/National Papers, Magazines, Internet, Trade Shows and Email campaigns].
- Position, explain, promote and cross-sell the full product portfolio to existing and prospective clients [Prepare written presentations, reports and quotations in conjunction with CSR’s/Internal Sales personnel].
- Generate quotes and sales proposals for both standard and customised solutions.
- Continually enhance your product knowledge and selling skills.
- Maintain margins in line with business guidelines [where margin is below target create recovery plan and add to CRM].
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for print and print related products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Nurture existing customer relationships and develop new opportunities (new opportunities from existing customers/new opportunities from new customers).
- Implement any price increases annually.
- Obtain Field (customer/market) feedback and work with Management to solve customer problems, improve quality and reliability and drive product improvement.
- Maintain accurate and current customer data on CRM (Zoho).
- Create and maintain prospecting plans, success criteria, and other goals surrounding pipeline creation, sales opportunity management and accurate forecasting.
- Develop strategies to increase pipeline and drive opportunities further in the sales cycle.
- To be the customer interface between the company and the market.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as required.
- Address any customer issues in a timely and professional manner [all customers issues to be logged on our CRM and put to closed once addressed].
- Submit all reports in a timely manner e.g. daily planner/call reports, sales plans, forecasts, expenses list.
- Maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally [a Win-Win approach].
- To undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
Knowledge and Skills required
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales environment [B2B].
- Fluent oral and written English language skills.
- Expert in the use and execution of CRM.
- Knowledge of strategic selling, sales methodologies, sales reporting and sales industry best practices.
- Competent in managing, driving and closing sales pipeline.
- Experience in managing customer accounts.
- A proven track record in a business that provides solutions.
- Passion for creating solutions and customer service.
- Highly effective organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
General areas of responsibility: Internal Accounts & External Sales
- Be responsible for maintaining and complying with Company Health and Safety standards thereby minimising the risk to themselves and other persons.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- At all times promote a good image of the Company [Present professional image through Sales Aids, Car, Person and communication]
- Read Company rules and procedures and notices displayed by the Company. Adhere to Snap systems at all times ensuring compliance with documented procedures and ISO requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc projects/duties as required.
- Report promptly any defective equipment.
- Report all hazardous situations or dangerous occurrences immediately to your line manager.
- All Company and departmental business to be treated in the strictest confidence and not to be disclosed to persons outside the department or Company.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The Snap Sales Department will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
The successful candidate will be offered a generous package, commensurate with his or her skills, including generous sales commission and bonuses for achieving agreed targets.
How To Apply For This Position
Please email CV, and cover letter to Snap Leeson St Management to jdawson(at)leeson.snap.ie
Comments are closed.