Vacancy for Sales Executive
We have filled our Job vacancy for Sales Executives at the moment.
If you’re a go-getter that thrives in a fast-moving B2B business then read on…We may be on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly motivated B2B sales professional with ambition in the near future as we expand our team.
Do send in your CV if you wish to be kept in the loop when opportunities arise across Ireland.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com
Key Sales Roles & Responsibilities of Our Sales Executives
No two days will be the same. Sell a wide range of products and services to buyers across the full spectrum of Irish and international businesses in Dublin’s south city centre. Meet a network of influential brands and businesses in the heart of Dublin’s business district. Gain excellent hands-on experience in a variety of marketing and promotional projects your clients will bring.
Be part of a nationwide community of Snap Centres and one of Ireland’s most well-known brands. We’re even backed by a global brand with a larger family in Australia, New Zealand and China.
We will back you with collateral, a sales system and on-going coaching at Group level.
1.Sales And Promotion Support
Generally assist the sales manager with support including:
- Production of centre monthly sales reports
- Group Sales Analysis
- Ongoing sales activities
2.Offline Marketing Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing the overall marketing plan by providing analysis and key centre information to assist the process.
- Advertising: Responsible for producing a copy deadline schedule and plan for all advertising to meet required deadlines. Brief marketing manager on key dates and assist with ad production to ensure deadlines are met.
- Direct Mail: Provide all the database information and liaise with all centres to ensure that data is received and up to date. Assist in providing the content of the pieces and in the implementation.
- Reporting: Provide timely data within the Snap Sales reporting system. Give analysis on all DM pieces within one month of activity.
- Local Marketing: Liaise with centres and Group marketing and find out what local marketing tactics work.
- Brand Marketing: participate in, execute and feedback on National Brand Campaigns and offers launched by Snap Group Marketing
- Idea Generation: Assist with sourcing offers and providing new sales and marketing promotional campaign ideas.
- Direct Marketing: Implement email/print campaigns for local marketing once approval has been given within the timeframes.
3.Digital Marketing Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of the digital marketing plan.
- Responsible for all updates to the website to maximise SEO.
- Responsible for sourcing and updating case studies on the website which includes liaising with centres on a monthly basis. One case study per product category to be added monthly.
- Responsible for developing new content for specific products.
- Responsible for sourcing content and updating the blog on a monthly basis
- Assist with the development of the social media strategy and plan and implementation with responsibility for sourcing and adding relevant content for posts to appropriate social media sites.
- Email Marketing campaign implementation from the approved plan and responsible for centre email database updates.
All content must have approval from marketing manager prior to publishing.
Other Sales Promotion Responsibilities
- Corporate Graphics
- Reorganise Corporate Graphics with full responsibility for uploading all marketing information from the analysis, plans to artwork for all marketing collateral.
- Marketing samples folder
- Provide a sample book of every piece of marketing activity both offline and online.
- Centre Support
- Assist centre with any marketing support liaising directly with marketing manager.
- Email Signatures – ensure that email signatures are fully up to date and briefed to centres
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications –
- Post – leaving certificate qualification or certified training
- Fluent oral and written English language skills
- Experience in a business-to-business sales and/or marketing role
Comments are closed.