Why, When and How, You Just Can’t Ignore Direct Mail
Land on your target every time with Direct Mail
Take advantage of a highly targeted, trackable and personalised approach to marketing that bypasses the inbox folders and spam blocks that your email suffers from.
Give potential customers a more tangible feel for your brand with a call-to-action that is typically measurable. Your next Direct Mail campaign can be tailored to specific recipients; such as a potential customer for your business.
When to use Direct Mail?
It’s the marketing tactic that delivers:
- Local brand awareness
- Targeted offers to grow business
- Referral marketing to increase Word of Mouth
- Cross selling opportunities
- For cut-through and customer tactile experience
- Sensitive/personal information
- Keep information top of mind i.e. catalogue
Why Direct Mail still works
Did you know:
- Mail preference still dominates six out of ten communication categories.
- Preference to receive both mail and email continues to show steady growth for the majority of communication categories.
- People like multiple options to address their different needs.
- People desire the credibility of mail and the portability of email.
What you will get from Direct Mail
Benefits of Direct Mail include:
- Increase responses: Personalised campaigns generate as much as 500% more responses. Unlike an email sitting in a person’s inbox, a piece of direct mail marketing can be held in the prospective customer’s hands.
- Increase ROI: Personalised marketing campaigns can be up to 15 times more effective. Your direct mail message doesn’t have to compete for attention with other advertising messages.
- Greater sales: Personalised campaigns attract motivated buyers.
- Repeat sales: Personalised print sends an effective message to attract past clients.
- Repeat sales cost less to get than getting new customers to buy from you.
Here’s what Snap does for your Direct Mail campaign
Snap can easily transform a newsletter, brochure, letter or postcard into a targeted piece of communication. Our Designers will generate a more visual marketing message.
Using your database we can contact your clients individually by personalising the Direct Mail piece with their first and last names. If you don’t have a database, a Direct Mail campaign can help you create one by offering incentives to sign-up.
Unaddressed Mail is a cost-effective way to build local awareness for your business and build a database.
Unleash your Database
Have you built a valuable database of prospects? Let Snap help you design and deliver them a clear message!
Comments are closed.