Senior Graphic Designer South Dublin
We have a vacancy for an experienced Graphic Designers ( with 3 or more year’s work experience in the field) at our South Dublin Centres.
This is a full time permanent position.
As a Graphic/Web Designer in our studio, you will be expected to provide creative, stylish, accurate and timely print and web design services to our broad and varied customer base.
You will also play your part in growing the business. The quality of your design, the professional image you create of our business and the new business opportunities you may identify through conversations with customers will make a difference.
The position reports directly to the Centre Manager. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Your Role Will Include:
- Establishing project design and functionality requirements in consultation with colleagues and clients
- Participating in design brief meetings with clients as required
- Producing creative and accurate print and web-based artwork on time and to client specification
- Preparing and submitting finished artwork for print or web deployment
- Flight-checking supplied artwork
- Managing your time so that the studio schedule is adhered to
- Implementing agreed processes, quality and data protection controls
- Contributing creatively to local marketing initiatives
- Co-operating with colleagues to contribute to a positive work environment and the smooth running of the Centre
- Providing support and assistance to colleagues in the studio and other departments i the performance of their duties as required
- Maintaining and enhancing the reputation of Snap as an organisation that is committed to meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- A degree or advanced diploma in visual communications / graphic design
- Experience in a commercial graphic design environment
- A minimum Grade C Higher Level Leaving Certificate English or equivalent
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud: (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat). All related applications are also essential
- All candidates must be fluent English speakers as this role requires interaction with a variety of clients.
How to apply
To apply, in strictest confidence, please email your CV and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com
Comments are closed.