Franchise System Manager Vacancy – Snap Group Office Dublin
We require an enthusiastic and highly motivated franchise system manager to execute the Snap Group franchise strategy. This is a full-time role.
This role is the operational lynchpin and communications nexus of the Snap Ireland franchise network.
As Franchise Systems Manager, you will coordinate Operations, Sales and Marketing support, Brand support, Sales Administration, IT operations, Quality Management System/ISO, HR, Health and Safety, Franchise Systems Resources and Policies, Purchasing and Field Operations Support to Franchisees..
The position reports directly to the CEO of Snap Ireland Franchising based in Citywest Business Campus Dublin.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Daily Franchise Operations and Field Support
- You will be the key point of contact internally with all Irish Snap Centres on all daily operational issues.
- You will be a key contact externally with Snap Australia on operational procedures, policies and systems.
- Your operational and administrative duties include liaising with supplier stakeholders such as IT partners when delivering IT services to Centres effectively.
- You will also manage databases containing company information e.g. leases, franchise agreements, and Snap resources.
In short, a source of product, process and market knowledge whilst ensuring compliant implementation of the Snap Franchise System.
Support Group Marketing Administration
- You will play a key role in the 3-way communication between the Marketing team in Snap Australia, the Marketing partners and agencies in Ireland and amongst Snap centres locally notably. This involves keeping updates and activity flowing in both directions using designated Snap marketing portals.
- You will protect the Snap Print, Design, Websites; brand by executing brand management strategies developed by Snap Australia, and our Irish marketing partners.
- Administrative responsibilities include the procurement of the marketing tender and evaluation process as well as the maintenance of marketing resources and tools
Support Local Sales Administration
- You will routinely monitor and report on sales performance and margins for each Snap Centre. This includes administering and collecting sales documentation to/from Centres.
- You will be communicating relevant initiatives and resources provided by our Marketing and Sales stakeholders via internal sales and marketing newsletters. You will also administer marketing collateral requested from the Group
HR, H&S and People Supports
- You will support Snap Centres on staffing resource and recruitment issues by posting jobs on relevant channels, and utilising the external HR adviser’s support on Centre HR issues.
- Administrative tasks include maintaining franchise system manuals, procedures and policies documentation.
- You will support staff training and knowledge sharing by maintaining a training programme that serves all Snap stakeholders.
- You will protect our Health & Safety Standards by ensuring the employee handbook and safety management system manual is maintained, ensuring H&S audits are executed; acting as the first line of defence support for HR and H&S queries.
Supplier / Procurement Management
- You will carry out the negotiation, planning, administration and management of the procurement of group rates on paper, outsourcing print and signage work, printing machines, etc.
CEO Support and Centre Owners’ Meetings
- You will be supporting the CEO on key tasks, coordinate documents and activity required for owners’ meetings.
To do this job well, you will need
- To be a strongly motivated, and ambitious self-starter
- Excellent time, multi-tasking, project management and priority management skills
- A strong customer focus for both internal and external customers
- Great Communications and interpersonal skills that help you function well in various teams
- A Proven track record of career successes.
- Commercial, digital and technical savvy
- Experience: 7 years plus in functional operational, sales, marketing, finance, HR, IT or technical management roles
- Primary degree from a recognised university
- Masters qualification or equivalent experience
- Franchise business model or comparable industry experience
- International and/or MNC experience for 2 years is a plus
How to apply
To apply, in strictest confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com before June 2017
Comments are closed.