Digital Print Production & Finishing Operator
How to Apply for Future Job Vacancies
If you wouldlike to be considered for future vacancies as they arise please forward your CV to snap group office with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be kept on file.
Digital Print Production and Finishing Job Specification
Our Print Production operatives are focused on the efficient production of black and white and colour digital print.
With an eye for detail and a commitment to quality, successful applicants will be expected to produce quality work in collaboration with our client base, with no wastage and delivery to predetermined production schedules.
The candidate applying must be IT literate.
Experience would be good – we will also train you onsite. The right can-do attitude, initiative and a positive, inquisitive approach, matter most to us.
With an eye for detail and a commitment to quality. The successful applicant will be expected to produce quality work in collaboration with our client base. This a great opportunity for a motivated person to grow with the Snap brand
Principle Responsibilities – Digital Print Production and Finishing Role
- Manage the production of finished work including packaging for delivery to clients
- Interpret and action work docket instructions
- Handling client files
- Proofing and running jobs while maintaining relationships with customers throughout the printing process
- Regularly communicate and update centre Management regarding work progress
- Provide technical knowledge and advice to customers and team members as required
- Coordinate Centre Quality Assurance Processes
- Ensure all work and stocks are stored correctly throughout the production process
- Complete all production work by following Workplace Health and Safety responsibilities
- Coordinate and contribute to daily work in progress meetings
- Coordinate equipment maintenance schedule
Skill and Competencies:
- Ability to learn Digital Print Production and Production Finishing skills
- Following administration standards and procedures
- Ability to manage production requirements
- Use of digital print equipment
- Use of centre finishing equipment
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A positive attitude
- A commitment to a team environment
Comments are closed.