Vacancy For Customer Service & Sales Administrator – Snap Dublin
Snap Dublin City
We have a vacancy for an Internal Sales / Customer Service Representative at our Snap Dublin City Centre Locations.
Reports to: General Manager
Customer Service Sales Administrator Job Overview:
- Processing of queries, quotes and orders from customers, prospects and external sales on a daily basis
- Answering phones, taking enquiries, generating quotations and quote follow up calls using sales skills
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all prospects and customers
- Administrative duties to include invoicing of clients, running daily, weekly and monthly reports and managing the order process from start to finish
- Assist in marketing activities such as telemarketing calls to customer base and monthly email campaigns
- Proactively develop accounts through a targeted sales system with a strong focus on customer service and building relationships with the client base
- Co-ordinate & manage production of jobs in a systematized way to ensure customers are looked after
- Produce digital print jobs and finishing where appropriate
- Involved in marketing activities, business process and other duties as required
General Planning & Admin Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Production Schedule meetings
- Prioritise and schedule your day in conjunction with your colleagues and sales targets to be achieved
- Sort through incoming mail and action/allocate as appropriate
- Organise promotional packages to be sent out to clients as necessary
- Organise postage/email of all mail – quotes, thank you letters, invoices, statements
- Produce and issue invoices for all completed jobs
- Keep CRM system up-to-date with all relevant customer/prospect information
- Strong focus on sending quotations proactively, closing sales and upselling where possible
Customer Services Responsibilities
- Deal with telephone and counter enquiries using Snap internal sales guidelines and documentation systems
- Project a friendly, professional, helpful and interested image
- Advise the customer at all times – help steer towards a decision
- Acknowledge counter customers immediately
- Answer telephone within three rings
- Handle effectively and appropriately all customer enquiries, complaints, price objections
- Create opportunities to up-sell
- Produce quotes for all enquiries received – follow-up within Snap recommended timeframe and until final decision made
- Produce work dockets for all confirmed orders and process through Snap production system
- Provide regular feedback to client on order status and expected delivery time
Internal Sales Responsibilities
- Develop accounts to agreed levels through proactive telesales and quote follow-up.
- Spend minimum 1 hour per day proactively emailing/telephoning existing customers to generate more business / improve awareness / promote new product range / assess satisfaction levels
- Ascertain sales opportunity from new queries and develop. Where warranted arrange for sales rep to visit.
- Develop house prospects to agreed levels through proactive email campaigns and telesales
- Attend Sales Review meetings
Key Job Requirements
- Must have fluent spoken and written English
- At least 3 years’ experience in an office administrator/customer service related role
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure
- Having sales experience is a distinct advantage
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of the role
- Must be able to manage the day to day operations by ensuring the flow of the business process
- Experience in the print industry is an advantage but not essential
Salary depending on experience.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Snap Print, Design and Websites provide businesses with a wide range of essential marketing services under one roof, including graphic design, online marketing services (such as websites, eNewsletters and ePublications) and direct marketing through personalised print.
The Snap group is Ireland’s market leader in business printing. We have serviced top 1,000 companies, bringing 30 years’ experience to our clients via 17 Centres nationwide.
Snap Citywest opened its doors in 2002 to serve Kildare, Laois, and South West Dublin as well as Citywest, Rathcoole, Kildare, Carlow, Waterford.
We pride ourselves on offering a full range of print, graphic design and marketing solutions.
Our skilled graphic design team provides a professional, friendly service whether it be for an initial consultation or ensuring an urgent deadline can be efficiently met.
Be part of a team of designers, digital experts, sales executives and marketers who provide a range of print, design and web related support for every stage of a company’s development – from launch through to ongoing marketing and brand awareness.
Comments are closed.