PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT POLICY
KM Franchising Ltd CRN 141945 ("Snap") respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under The Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 (“The Acts”) and Statutory Instrument Number 535 of 2003 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services)(Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 2003 (“SI 535/2003”, as amended by SI 526 of 2008).
2. What personal information about me does Snap hold?
- Snap may hold the following information about you:
- Name, street, telephone number(s);
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Transaction details associated with your purchases from us or our franchisees;
- Any additional information provided by you to our franchisees or associated businesses;
- Information you provided to us or our franchisees through customer surveys.
As soon as practicable Snap deletes, destroys or de-identifies, personal information due to redundancy.
3. What does Snap do with my personal information?
We use personal information about you:
- To assist Snap or its franchisees in providing goods and services to you;
- To assist with any calls you make to us;
- To communicate promotional offers and special events;
- For our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements;
- Other purposes include - to provide or organise supplier arrangements, group insurance, credit management, national account arrangements
Snap will not disclose personal information about you to any person except on a confidential basis to agents that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as for data processing, printing, graphic design, typesetting, binding and/or mailing. At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us or our franchisees (other than as required for the operation of our business, e.g. regarding payment of your account).
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by writing to "The Privacy Manager" at the address below. You do not have to provide a reason for requesting access. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (e.g. emailing or mailing it to you). If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it. Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Snap, should also be made in writing to the address below. Our contact details are as follows:
The Privacy Manager,
Snap Group Office
2058 Castle Drive
Citywest Business Campus
In this policy "personal information" has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act. References to "Snap" are to Snap Franchising Ltd, Snap Printing and Snap which has issued this policy. This policy represents our policy as at 21 December 2001. We may change this policy from time to time. Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on Snap in any way. From time to time we may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy. Snap may do so, subject only to any other applicable contractual rights and any statutory rights you have under the Privacy Act or other applicable legislation.
- Is Your Website Responsive?
Do you know whether your website is responsive or not? Find out for su...
read more »
- All You Need to Know About Responsive Websites....
Check out our infographic giving you a quick run-down of responsive we...
read more »
- Graham O'Sullivan Restaurants Get Smart Over Breakfast
How did Snap help Graham O'Sullivan sell almost 500 breakfasts through...
read more »